Water and Sewer Payments
The Town of Middleburg offers an online option to pay water/sewer bills.
The Town has contracted with Paymentus, a leading provider of electronic payment solutions, to offer secure payment processing over the Internet.
You Asked...We Listened - Changes coming soon!! INVOICE CLOUD
The Town of Middleburg is transitioning to a new payment processor, Invoice Cloud, as of October 29, 2021. The Invoice Cloud system has a number of great benefits, including:
- True auto-pay option (the system automatically deducts your bill amount)
- Pay online with eCheck (free) or credit/debit card (3.5% fee charged)
- Pay with Apple Pay, Google Pay, Venmo, or PayPal (credit card fee applies)
- Pay by text with your saved payment method
- Get up to three reminders to pay your bill before the due date
- Up to 24-month history, once you begin using the system
- Simple to use and completely secure
Accepted Payment Methods
Visa, Discover and MasterCard debit and credit cards are accepted as well as electronic checks. This new service offers payers a fast, easy way to pay online so they can reap the benefits of convenience, cash management, and credit card rewards. A convenience fee is applied to each credit card transaction. There is no convenience fee for electronic check payments.
If water service interruption is pending or has occurred, please contact the Town Treasurer at 540-687-5152 or email the Treasurer to advise us of your payment as the payment will not be posted to your account until the next business day. You must provide your confirmation number in order to avoid service interruption or have service restored.
We hope this option helps to make paying your bills easier for you!
Real estate Tax Bills
Town of Middleburg real estate tax bills are now consolidated with Loudoun County’s tax bill. To pay online visit Loudoun County’s website.
To pay Middleburg parking tickets online, please visit our online ticket payment portal